LondonParis

Presentation de LondonParis

Messages recommandés

LondonParis

Bonjour a tous!

Ferrari 612 OTO, 2009, Chassis 164158, Bianco Avus & Nero Daytona, Ferrari Approved with 2 year warranty that expires in late 2023.

I spend most of my time between London and Paris (what a hassle that has been in the past 2 years).  Have owned many a Mercedes, including a C63, E63, and a G55 which I still own and my son looks after in NY.  I was also a serial Maserati owner, and had a 2010 Granturismo that I bought new and which was used in partial trade for the 612.  The 612 (and the GT before it) are used primarily to explore France and Western Europe.  Since I picked her up in early November, 6000 km has been added to the odometer.

PXL_20220111_161347011.jpg

DSCF1359.jpg

• Like 2

LondonParis

A few more photos...South of France Dec 27-Jan1

book_antibes.jpg

Jan12022.jpg

Modifié par LondonParis
  • Like 1

bernard

Hello @LondonParis  , Welcome to Ferrarista with your beautiful Ferrari 612 Scaglietti  😍

Pour le registre des  Maranello  , je suis à la recherche de toutes informations , n° Vin , # ass et n° moteur  ainsi que la configuration !.

Mambino

Bienvenu 

tres belle auto dans une livrée blanche du plus bel effet

Zaz

Welcome to your white Scaglietti. As i can read on F-chat, you like good food and hotels, join us in September for our annual gathering !

Mike051

Welcome @LondonParis and thank you for this presentation! 
6000km in 3 months, what a great use of a great car. Mine has done 2300Km in 4 days during the Ferrarista meeting in the south of France last September but my average is 3000Km/y.

In your car, you have something specific: the exhaust. This is the exhaust of the 599 Fiorano HGTE handling package, which is particular and was not available, even for the One-To-One program. I think your car is coming from Italy, and won’t be surprised if the first owner was a VP of Ferrari…

The best tool to discover all French roads and landscapes.

Welcome! 

Modifié par Mike051

LondonParis

The tires that make all the winter driving possible...W rated Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4.

PXL_20220112_164407244.MP.jpg

bernard
il y a une heure, LondonParis a dit :

The tires that make all the winter driving possible...W rated Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4.

PXL_20220112_164407244.MP.jpg

Very good idea !

Pour le registre des  Maranello  , je suis à la recherche de toutes informations , n° Vin , # ass et n° moteur  ainsi que la configuration !.

dfiordean

welcome here, I love the "porcelain white" on the 612 (dont know the exactly how they call that white) and yours looks stunning

Mike051

Bianco Avus no?

By the way, with this weather, no doubt that these Michelin Pilot Alpin are a better solution than these pieces of wood of Pirelli PZero.

Have you a second set of rims for summer or do you plan to switch tyres?

Ferrari Strasbourg had the same in stock recently. Does she come from there? If yes, @JNico saw the car in their showroom last year.

JNico

Welcome with this buetiful white 612

I love this color 😍 

I see the same model in Ferrari Mulhouse 😉 

bernard
Il y a 2 heures, JNico a dit :

Welcome with this buetiful white 612

I love this color 😍 

I see the same model in Ferrari Mulhouse 😉 

Approved Pre-Owned 2009 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti # 164158  For Sale in Sausheim. Exterior ColourBianco Avus 100. Interior: Nero 8500.

bianco_avus_100-SF_Grand_Est_Mulhouse-ZFFJY54B000164158-282-3.jpg.b8c89e6368b1920186c489b6cfad3e8f.jpgbianco_avus_100-SF_Grand_Est_Mulhouse-ZFFJY54B000164158-282-4.jpg.9a9c1d8238556f48f951be051e4bd680.jpg

Modifié par bernard

Mike051
Il y a 7 heures, JNico a dit :

C'est elle 😍

This is the model you have seen in Ferrari Sausheim, but it is also @LondonParis 's one. Bill, do you think they forgot to remove it, or is it still in sale? 

le scud
أهلا بكم في هذا المنتدى. لديك
سيارة جميلة جدا

désolé je ne parle pas l'anglais

• Like 1
  • Triste 2

Red and hot
il y a 42 minutes, le scud a dit :

أهلا بكم في هذا المنتدى. لديك

سيارة جميلة جدا

désolé je ne parle pas l'anglais

Excellent!